laughingMove over Gene! Here comes Adam to ROCK the WORLD!! Glamberts are behind him all the way. The Gay issue's old hack. I need a dose of ADAM daily to handle the stress of the day.
Gene isn't homophobic but he is speaking from the generation he grew up in. You have to remember that everyone over 50 has been indoctrinated with hate and thankfully, most of them have come to see the error of it. There are a few who haven't and never will. I think the country is ready to accept the diversity we all want. I don't know what Obama is waiting for. He should tell the congress to pass the bills that would get rid of all the discriminatory hate laws that continue to separate us in this country. Equality for all.
I feel that Gene is jealous of a young superstar. Gene thinks he is a wonderful musician. I have news for Gene, move over, wake up, and admit that the AI finale was made for Adam. Adam sold that song and the audience loved him for the song, not you. Your band would soar to new heights if Adam joined your group....laughing
3 comments:
laughingMove over Gene! Here comes Adam to ROCK the WORLD!! Glamberts are behind him all the way. The Gay issue's old hack. I need a dose of ADAM daily to handle the stress of the day.
Gene isn't homophobic but he is speaking from the generation he grew up in. You have to remember that everyone over 50 has been indoctrinated with hate and thankfully, most of them have come to see the error of it. There are a few who haven't and never will. I think the country is ready to accept the diversity we all want. I don't know what Obama is waiting for. He should tell the congress to pass the bills that would get rid of all the discriminatory hate laws that continue to separate us in this country. Equality for all.
I feel that Gene is jealous of a young superstar. Gene thinks he is a wonderful musician. I have news for Gene, move over, wake up, and admit that the AI finale was made for Adam. Adam sold that song and the audience loved him for the song, not you. Your band would soar to new heights if Adam joined your group....laughing
Post a Comment